Department of Information Technology conducts basic and applied research in the area of virtual and augmented reality, including:
- Modelling and interactive visualisation of physical objects,
- Interactive and immersive 3D data visualization,
- E-commerce and marketing with the use of VR/AR technology,
- Application of VR/AR to cultural heritage,
- Semantic modelling of virtual objects and scenes,
- Modelling of objects’ and people’s motion and behaviour,
- Collaborative VR/AR working environments.
Research is conducted in cooperation with industrial partners and commercial entities.
We also invite other scientific institutions interested in cooperation in the field of VR/AR to contact us.